Thread: sorry

Netherlands

Default sorry

Dear admins,

First of all i want to say sorry to the admins of the server, i admit i was a troublemaker sometimes
    it has been a month already since i was banned and i want to apologize for that and reassure it wont happen again.
    i removed the so called ''script'' that made me spinning real fast with the tank. and i hope that i can have a (already 100 had) second chance on the server again.
    i would like to start over again with no bullshitting with the admins and other players and gain the respect back.
    like i said before im sorry.

kind regards

iFlixY.

Real Name
    Mike

United States

Default Re: sorry

You have had several chances, a lot more than most. Each time you promised to behave. Broke the rules when you though admins were not online.
    You say you removed the software which you denied using at first. Whos to say you havent finely tuned it to where it would be really hard to detect?
    To me, you cant be trusted, and if it comes down to a vote, my vote is NO.
    We have enough problems with others hacking, we dont need you around.

Netherlands

Default Re: sorry

well i didn't deny using it. but i did deny using a software and i still will, because its a command in the game. and i just set it to default (140. mine was at 885) so how will i tune it?
    go ahead you can try it for yourself change the number to mine and try it in the game you cant tune it that it wont work on the tank or something like that.

Thread Information