1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

why your server is the best...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2 :' started by Trigger, Jul 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trigger

Trigger Ex Clan Member

Nov 18, 2006
    Croydon
    :realmad:at least on your server(s) i never get stupid little snide comments like i got on this one today only because i was sniping the hell out of this guy and he obviously didn't like it so therefore i must be a cheat. besides i had died like 30 times for 86 kills which is hardly a cheaters score...players like him i hate with a passion...:realmad:

good job guys and galls on keeping the server friendly and great

rant over lol

Attached Files:

2. Madjojo

Madjojo Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    och trigg...nice of you to say that...we all know you really are a botting git..but just like you too much to say! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: pmsl....
    i know mate..ffs..even i ..the clan bulletmagnet..get accused of cheating at times lol! 's wild innit!!!! kkep it up mate...and one day you will be good ,like seppy :)

3. B20

B20 Guest

dont let him get to u dude hes obviuosly a NNNNNOOOOOBBBB:arghh:

4. Metallica

Metallica Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 9, 2006
    Hull
    Was that a spectrum 48k you were playing on there Trigger..
    Them sniper servers are turd the maps look awful..

5. Kav

Kav Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 18, 2006
    In Your Herts
    lol I noticed that as well. No wonder he's so good at sniping...we're all massive pixels to him, can't miss :wacko:

Dunno what ur original post was about, I always call you names when you kill me. :realmad:

6. Madjojo

Madjojo Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    pmsl the venerable seppmeister has spoken! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

7. GumBO

GumBO Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    Denmark
    Thats how i see it too,and when it happen to me i usioally remember to say thx to the guy calling me a cheater

please remember there is thousands of pimpelfaced kids playing out there,and we all know kids today are f....d up in ther heads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.