1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban me...

Discussion in 'Kicked Or Banned From Our Server' started by Smulter26, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    Hello ive been waitin for ages now... this is just annoying cus i havent done anything wrong...
    plz get it done until the weekend :|
    i know u guys are telling me "be patient" but i cant cus when ik i havent done anything wrong its pissing me off...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  2. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member Donator

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    I understand your situation. But you have to keep in mind that this is our server and we have to protect the players for hackers (real ones or just suspicious) and other not desirable behaviours. Sometimes it takes our time to make a decision. Not all the admins join the forums every day even if they play the game. This have been explained to you yet. And we need three votes to ban (or not) somebody, still we haven't a clear response to you.

I tell you again: BE PATIENT. Stop asking for unban in game, stop sending private messages and just keep in contact by this post, this is the way to do it.

If this is pissing you off, you must know that this is doing the same for me. This is not the most advisable method to ask for lifting your ban and if you insist you will not get a faster response.

We'll keep you informed here as soon as we can.

2olde2sloe likes this.
  3. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    What am i suspected for? just wondering havent rly got an answear for that

4. Carduelis

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Playing on our server is not a right. It's not a free server, we maintain it and pay for it and therefore whoever wants to play here has to obey the rules that we have and of course not be a hacker. And we're still talking about your case. That's what you have to know at the moment.

You should be more humble and respectful and wait for us to make a decision which will be publicated in this thread as fast as we can get it.

5. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    well first of all im not a hacker but i can understand that u guys are paying it and trying to keep all the real hackers from it. Im trying to be respectful cus i wan to be able to play on ur server. just wondering am i going to be able to see that clip that u guys think im cheating on?

6. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    Hello, How's it going with my case????

7. Carduelis

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Sorry for not having answered before due to some time left of the server. We resolved that you are using a hack to reduce your recoil, especially seen on your STG44, so our veredict is to ban you from this server. Video proof is for admin eyes only, no public videos are available here.

8. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    well if u say so is there any way to prove you wrong... cus as im sayin im just a normal player as everyone else
    and how about my friend how can he be clean then.... and not me, i was using same weapons as him
    this is just BS im starting to think u guys just want me out of the server and having a "reason" to ban me
    sooo stupid go try the stg44 for u self and compare it when i used it... u guys are soooo unbelievable.
    well i guess thx for a respond atleast but as im sayin this is just BS... sooo when am i going to be unbanned

9. Carduelis

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Most of us are playing this game from 2008. First time I've play on this server was on 2011. And many of us are over 45. We don't ban anybody for free and we have a voting system of at least three admins to determine if anybody is hacking. Of course we tried to use the STG44, even with steady aim perk, and its recoil is higher than yours. Even by not having tried that, there was serious doubts about your recoil. In any case, we tried your gun to determine your guiltyness. Sooooo we have what we're talking about hacking. Soooo what thing don't you understood when I told you are banned from this server.

Sooooo please stop moaning.

10. KOS EFFECT

KOS EFFECT Clan Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Manchester
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

11. Smulter26

Smulter26 Registered

Nov 6, 2018
    finland
    your age wont say me anything but as im sayin again im not a hacker i played on the server to have fun, played normal like the other players on the server and the stg has low recoil just that time when i picked it up you guys think im "suspicious" i havent touched any of those "hacks" how can i prove u guys wrong!? i used most time bolt action rifles like my friend why is he not "suspicious" but i want an answear when i will be unbanned. cus this IS BS....