1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The new mod

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2 :' started by Ming, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ming

Ming Ex Clan Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Hampton Hill
    I must say have had quite a few complaints about the new mod tonight from guests, My view is, I also prefer it how it was. What do the rest of you think?

Lets not fook things up by breaking a winning formula loads of peeps were saying what an awesome server we had. Maybe It's just a question of getting used to it.

2. Ragger

Ragger Guest

i thourght new mods were ok, one guy was banging on about it messing up his controls, i cant see that been down to the mod.
    what didnt change was the UCS way of doing it fast and furious.
    least at UCS you are willing to change things and mix it up a little, keep up the good work.

3. Madjojo

Madjojo Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    erm..i still dont see what the difference is between the ld and the new pmsl..apart from bodies sinking into the ground...which i found a wee bit unsettling..bein big fearty! :)

4. Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 30, 2006
    Arnhem
    i prefer the old mod, i dont know if it has anything to do with it, but yesterday it all went very'laggy'.
    had to stop playing,
    Pete.

5. Pike

Pike Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 11, 2006
    Hull
    yeah not too fond of the new mod,dont like the way you loose weapons and a lot of health when you jump out of a top window.just have to wait and see what everybody else thinks.

6. Madjojo

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    lol..pikey... i didnae realise the losing the weapons was new pmsl...it used to happen to me in the old ones pmsl:biglaugh:.... but i did find i was dying more from jumping outta windows ..made a change from nadin meself!!:huh:

7. Madjojo

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    so...can somebody tell me pleeeeease....what is so diferrent about the new bod??? ..you know...apart from the fact that you all have had to finetweak your bots a bit..pmsl!! :)

8. Ming

Ming Ex Clan Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Hampton Hill
    Thanks for changing the Mod Flatty. But settings need tweaking. People complaining about falling off a wall and dieing. Lots walked in then walked out even regulars.

9. GumBO

GumBO Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    Denmark
    i havent been on yet !

But i second pike in diabeling falling damage, witch should be easy for a admin

10. FlatLiner

FlatLiner Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Nov 8, 2006
    Okcular
    LOL NOT

11. Madjojo

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    aye i can see that bein a problem fot ming....knowing how he likes to climb up to dodgy spots pmsl!

12. Ming

Ming Ex Clan Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Hampton Hill
    all I would say is, guests and others don't like it. Last week it was nothing but compliments ...we stood out as being fast and different.... Now we are fast with realism....realism guys want it all realistic, no cross hairs etc and thats cool. We had the perfect ballance two weeks ago, nothing but compliments ....now they are not happy. I play mostly daytime like crunch so it might be a different attitude at night. Having said that, Crunch will back me up, recently we have played full or nearly full... now only a passing few.

I don't want to sound like a bitcher but we had it so right with the server ballance. I can understand why change is important. Folks get bored, but we were building big time on our client base and thats the true test, what do the newbies think. Overwhelmingly they love us....lets please stick with whats won us fans...we all remember the tumble weed blowing across our server when a guest was probably a miss-click...lets definitely not go back there!!

13. Madjojo

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    so..you are saying you dont like it then?
    on the one-hand...wow...fairweather friends that lot pmsl... hurt em a bit n they squeal cos their stats will take a dent.. a realistic dent..
    it means they cannae fn bunnyhop n kangaroo-jump as much now... i hate bunyhopping kangaroo botters !! hehe..sayin that mingy..it is more dangerous for you to go climbing...an i wouldnae want you to hurt yourself.. really..honest..ok..well a wee bit then.... :)
    on the other hand....na stuff it.. maybe more mature players will come back...and relish the challenge.. n delight at the banishment of the kangaroos and bunnies..

14. Hezza

Hezza Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    Hull
    have to say i agree with ming on this 1 prefer the old 1

15. Madjojo

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    ach ya wee botter hez lol!!

16. Crunch

Crunch Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    Wrexham
    the server has been busier in the day which is great when thats the main time u get on... and it keeps the server fuller longer and attracts more players...

i havent seen any complaints tho... and dont notice ALL that much difference... in the mod..

but i guess tis what your used to.

17. Ming

Ming Ex Clan Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Hampton Hill
    Nice one Flatty for sorting the falling damage. Sweeeet!!!

18. Dogsoldier

Nov 30, 2006
    Arnhem
    to be honoust, i want the old one back as well.

19. Hezza

Hezza Registered

Nov 8, 2006
    Hull
    its back you daft dutch fooker lmao

20. Dogsoldier

Nov 30, 2006
    Arnhem
    i know that luv,just wanted to say that i wanted it back too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.