1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

" SuS Players 2nite

Discussion in 'Support Forum' started by Pickerus, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Pickerus

Pickerus Registered

Apr 21, 2017
    Daventry
    Hi
    On tonight and a couple of guys seemed to be a little too good
    1. Powinchek
    2. 666Thenumber

Don't know if you know these guys, just wondered if you could check them out.
    I wasn't the only one who thought it.

2. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    Hi PIckerus they are not on the watch list at the moment and I can find no record of the name for the first one.
    The second one was from France and has connected once and was on for a sum total of 10 min so we will see

I would recommend that if you suspect someone try and record some video so we can see this behaviour cause some of these people as soon as they see UCS tags behave themselves.

3. Bofor

Bofor Clan Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Gravesend
    I was checking these 2 out a few times last night along with another chap but have issues recording at the moment. There may be some use of texture and recoil but could not be certain. Guns they were using stg44 amongst them do not have a bad kick. Sorry Pic for not sounding out at the time but as Nagged says they behave when they are aware of admins.

4. Pickerus

Pickerus Registered

Apr 21, 2017
    Daventry
    Thank you Nagged and sorry if I got a bit frustrated on the night but I love to play the game and I think your servers are the business.
    I am a bit of a numbnuts when it comes to recording things I am not too sure how to do it, I don't even know how to go into spec mode when you are playing, so have no hope with recording someone. If someone can enlighten me in words of 1 syllable and in simpleman terms I would be grateful.
    Thanks again guys.
    Pic :)

5. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    Hi Pickerus

We all get frustrated with hackers, but try not to let it show in the game and let your frustration spill out with very suspicious comments etc.

As admins we need to record evidence that we review and vote to make bans. As such it can be hard to spec some suspicious play if they are constantly being called out in game and start behaving themselves cause they see someone in spec who might be watching them. By all means come to the forums to raise concerns if you can't see an admin on , but don't assume that just cause someone doesn't have tags doesn't mean we aren't present .

On the record front I use fraps to record video and then post them to youtube. There is fraps, bandicam, razor or in game pull /record Pickerus

You will then notice the demo is recording on the lower left hand corner of your screen.

You can record several files along the game:

/record Pickerus1
    /record Pickerus2

Stop it using /stoprecord, no more parameters are needed.

You can watch the recorded file using an external software or just typing in console:

/demo Pickerus

To stop viewing demo before it ends just press escape.

6. Pickerus

Pickerus Registered

Apr 21, 2017
    Daventry
    Hi Nagged
    Thank you for the reply, I will take on board what you have said.
    Thank you for the explanation and the info, I will try to get to grips with it
    Cheers Pick :)