1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spawn killing

Discussion in 'Kicked Or Banned From Our Server' started by Timpdp, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Timpdp

Timpdp Registered

Jan 11, 2018
    Derbyshire
    Hi all. New to the forum but have been a regular on the server for quite a while.
    I got told off for spawn killing a few evenings ago. I genuinely didn't know I was. I assume players must of been spawning in the house at the top of seelow map and I was picking them off. Is there a way of knowing they are spawning or just moving into view in the window?
    I remember one game ( i forget which!) where there was some kind of spawn protection for a few seconds. Seemed a good idea but not seen it since.

2. KOS EFFECT

KOS EFFECT Clan Member Donator

Apr 8, 2011
    Manchester
    Hi Tim and welcome to the website and server,the top house on Seelow is a known spawn point so if you did'nt you now know it is,iv'e checked your history on the server and you have indeed been visiting us for a few years with nearly 200 connections so i would of thought you would of known this but nevermind i'll take your above statement at face value,your record shows you have no infringements which is very commendable so well done you keep it up.Looking at the chat log
    [UCS]soldier13578 ALL ? Wed, 10/01/18 (21:41)
    2547319 Timpdp ALL where? Wed, 10/01/18 (21:41)
    2547318 [UCS]soldier13578 ALL ty but dont do it, u knew what u were doing! play fair please Wed, 10/01/18 (21:40)
    2547317 Timpdp ALL sory Wed, 10/01/18 (21:40)
    2547316 [UCS]soldier13578 ALL !w tim rule5
    you said sorry which is always the best policy,Sol gave you a warning it takes two to activate a kick from the server so no penalty was applied as such,the warning being redundant after an hour so you have a clean slate so to speak,as for knowing whether it's a spawning player thats more difficult and nobody is perfect as regards that as accidents happen,so carry on the clean play,be as careful as your record shows you are,sorry for the waffle :),enjoy the server.

3. Timpdp

Timpdp Registered

Jan 11, 2018
    Derbyshire
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yes I know its a spawn point as are many other buildings. Trouble is I never knew that spawning was done behind a window!
    Thats the trouble shooting from long distance. I just saw players appearing at the window so shot them!
    I forget the game with spawn protection but it did seem a good idea at the time.
    Must say it looks a bit boring that over a few years I have had no infringements. I really must try harder:)

4. FlatLiner

FlatLiner Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Nov 8, 2006
    Okcular
    And thanks For the Donation Timpdp

5. Timpdp

Timpdp Registered

Jan 11, 2018
    Derbyshire
    No problem