1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Space Shuttle Columbia

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TxTnT, Feb 1, 2018.

1. TxTnT

TxTnT Clan Member

May 5, 2011
    Corsicana,Texas
    On February 1, 2003, the Space Shuttle Columbia disintegrated upon reentering Earth's atmosphere over north Texas and left a debris field was mapped along a path stretching from south of Fort Worth over Navarro County where I live to Hemphill, Texas, as well as into parts of Louisiana.Where were you?

Me and Brutis R.I.P; was out in my back yard and I know this is crazy but about 15-20 seconds before the explosion in which we felt the huge concussion of it,he ran to my side,started cowering down with tail between his legs,whining and just a nervous wreck ran to the door wanting in and i abruptly followed and came in too.Turned on WFAA Channel 8 local station,and there it was being shown live.Of course they didnt know what was going on at the time and I was just beside myself.So it is true animals can hear or feel things we cant.From that day forward when there was a fireworks show here he would go nuts would have to let him in till they and all the people around me setting them off illegally was done.
    [​IMG]