1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about spawn kills.

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War' started by Runoved, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Runoved

Runoved Registered

Jan 21, 2017
    Moscow
    In our game sometimes there are situations when you are killed as soon as you appeared. It was so with me many times, and yes it was quite unpleasant. And sometimes there are disputes about such situations.

The game is very dynamic, there is almost always the enemy or you are killed with one bullet or burst. Thus, if you are avoiding the SK and will not shoot enemy just appeared in front of your, he will kill you immediately. SK is not covered on him.

I propose to discuss our rules on SK.

What if:

1. You kill the enemy just appeared around the corner, and ran out on you? You do not see that he just appeared.

2. When the sniper sees appearance of the enemy in sight, after how many seconds he has the right to shoot him?

Therefore I suggest:

1. In the first place to extend the SK rule on tanks (shooting from a tank at the spawn points).

2. Second: undo SK rule for close contact (a few meters).

It's one thing when a sniper shoots from safe position at the spawn point, and the other when the sudden appearance of the enemy around you forces you to engage in combat.

And what do you think about this?

2. Merserizer

Merserizer Ex Clan Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Gothenburg
    Hmm.. get me started and I will for sure kill one or two per game before i can stop myself.. Players that just get in the way.. I move a lot ingame and try to always be on the offense so if I run into an area where several players just spawned I aint gonna wait for them to start shootin me.
    However I never snipe spawns and when in a tank i´m careful not to fire at spawns
    What can u do.. A srry for typekill or SK.. is usually enough

Also I try not to get all "whiney" the first time someone spawnkills me and more than often I let it pass as I feel it kind of makes the game feel crappy..

Not saying that it doesnt get to me too if there is a lot of SK goin on in a game