1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

misuse of authority

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War' started by vonmula, Nov 16, 2015.

1. vonmula

vonmula Registered

Apr 9, 2014
    chicago
    HI, it is the first and last time I use this forum. Last night I had just arrived at will on the server named Dorel_magnif after a few minutes I was giving UCS nostris for spawn killer and immediately got and kick (???) . After I connected again and another player in the same situation - a warning followed by kick. I know that are hunted caused by nostris, especially when it's the only member of UCS as it looked last night, watched and cautioned that spawn killer (something I do not find), anyone seeks NOT MAY NOT kill accidentally Spawn. COD game since the game appeared, initially and subsequently UO COD5, I had always problems with various admins frustrated, or do not accept defeat, but that here ... I repeat not going to use this forum to even see if someone has something to say, even during the game will not talk to anybody, I did not give me banned.

2. FlatLiner

FlatLiner Staff Member Clan Founder

Nov 8, 2006
    Dalaman
    ok questions to be answered

why did he get kicked so quick

i thought it was 2 verbals and 3rd kick

and i dont give a fook if he dont come back to the forums or talk in the server

are we over policing again

3. Ignavus_UK

Ignavus_UK Ex Clan Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Id say he is not such an innocent party as he making out Flatty, His accrued Penalties suggest he is well known for it. I know verbal warnings not logged ( I have given him quite a few before)

Nos had minutes earlier given him a warn, so another would have been a temp ban, so a kick was actually a lighter option.

Also oddly he from Romania and has had 484 connections so well aware of rules, personally I think he just trying to stir shit up!

4. FlatLiner

Nov 8, 2006
    Dalaman
    Well thats all i need to know

Perm Ban Him From The Server Please

5. Ignavus_UK

Ignavus_UK Ex Clan Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Done

6. FlatLiner

Nov 8, 2006
    Dalaman
    FireShot Screen Capture #002 - 'Krynn Echelon Tool Echelon - Client Details dorel_magnif' - www_.png

7. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    As you can see from the log of penalties, there is not just one particular admin giving you warnings, and B3 is the where you are auto warned or banned by the tool itself for too many active warnings, or swearing.

There is a correct way to query decisions and as the logs show you have been around a long time on the server. We have not changed rules significantly in 5 years of running the server