1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Map rotation

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War' started by iFlixY, Apr 29, 2017.

1. iFlixY

iFlixY Registered

May 2, 2014
    almelo
    Hey,

Can we please get that weekend map rotation back because it was so fun and we got to play with different tactics etc. I ask this because most of the time nobody plays on the second server :(

And maybe you can do it like before that we first get a tank map and then a map like castle and so on.

Thanks.

2. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    I have absolutely no knowledge about how much time it takes to put a map on a server.But maybe we should vote for it on say wednesday and then put them on the server for the weekend ?

3. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    I can't win lol too many people whinge when I put maps in the rotation that is why we put up a second server. If does get used but we need to get more people on there , but people only want tanks

4. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    Oh please don't get me wrong...I like
    the current maps ;-)

5. iFlixY

iFlixY Registered

May 2, 2014
    almelo
    hey nag.

who does? the other clan members or just players of the server? because back when you first came with the weekend rotation almost all the members liked it but only there was some discussion about the time.