1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keeping key bindings permanent.

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2 :' started by Ming, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ming

Ming Ex Clan Member

Nov 10, 2006
    Hampton Hill
    Had a bit of a problem with my key bindings reverting back to a default despite editing them in the cod mp.config file. Tried changing them in game but they just went back to default when I left and rejoined the server. Finally managed to set them permanently by entering the cod 2 mp icon on my desktop and changing them there before joining a game.

I seem to remember a few others had the same problem in the past. I hope this helps.

2. Madjojo

Madjojo Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan
    aye..i have had that prob too..it drives ya nuts lol!
    my biggest prob recently has been my window closing during gameplay...waste seconds bringing it back up..by which time..somebody has killed me lol!..its getting quite frustrating....
    the only thing that is diferrent ..with this new graphics card ..is..when i go to shut down th e pc..it say that the nvidia twim view program hasnt closed..and i have to hit the 'end now' option...tried to find the twinview program ,but cant...lol..

3. B20

B20 Guest

i just typed in the new bindings and all was ok ???

4. Metallica

Metallica Ex Clan Member Registered

Nov 9, 2006
    Hull
    Yeah it was tricky for me also.. Flatty e-mailed me his binds, I changed them to say what I wanted them to say, copied and pasted them into the COD folder and heres the tricky part I clicked on SAVE when it says do you want to SAVE your changes...hehehe

What a bunch of Noobs, Hope this helps..!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.