1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey UCS

Discussion in 'Welcome New User's Forum' started by Magicfartboy, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magicfartboy

Magicfartboy Banned Users

Nov 30, 2014
    Newcastle
    Hi guys,

Just introducing myself as I will be appearing on the cod5 servers quite a bit from now on.

Name is Stuart or in game:Magicfartboy05 -don't ask - made that username way back when I was about 13 and played cod2.

Since the early games of cod1 and cod2 i progressed onto played cod4 semi professionally through the mod called promod, progressed onto bad company 2 and then battlefield 3 and 4. Now, I just take gaming easy and have so returned to cod5 (and battlefield 4 occasionally) where I most enjoyed being a crafty sniper.

As a real person I am currently a student and plan to be for the next 3 or 4 years. I'm studying towards a masters in computer science at Newcastle (UK). Hobbies include gaming, powerlifting/weightlifting/strongman.

Hope to integrate slowly into the UCS community as I like your attitude towards your servers, administration and members.

Cheers :)

Stu

2. TxTnT

TxTnT Clan Member

May 5, 2011
    Corsicana,Texas
    Howdy Stu welcome to the forums,I got killed by that magic fart the other day! :swoon: My rig is down but will be back on really quick with the Lysol to rid the tank battle fields of your lethal WMD.

3. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member Donator

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Hi Stuart, welcome to the forums and the server, will see you in the battefield!

4. MosKa

MosKa Clan Member Donator

Oct 20, 2013
    Basque Country
    Hi Stuart, welcome to the club. You are in one of the best servers in Europe and the whole world in terms of legality in the game. The rules is what makes the game fair with everyone, as it tries to emulate a real combat as much as possible without bunny hopping or other types of hops in reality it could hardly make any soldier in combat. Hope you have fun with us. Welcome back.

5. Merserizer

Merserizer Ex Clan Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Gothenburg
    Hey
    Welcome to our forums :)
    Cu ingame (hopefully before u see me)

6. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member Donator

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    Hello Stu, good to see you join the game on our server, you are very welcome, any questions just ask, see you in the game

Alan aka Soldier

7. Magicfartboy

Nov 30, 2014
    Newcastle
    Thanks for your warm welcome fellas :)

8. FlatLiner

FlatLiner Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Nov 8, 2006
    Dalaman
    Nice Inro Stu shame your a scum bag fooking sniper but someone has to do it lol

Welcome Fella to the nut house

made you a signature if you like it

stuart.gif

9. Ignavus_UK

Ignavus_UK Ex Clan Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Kent, UK
    lol flatty :twitcy:

10. Nostris

Nostris Ex Clan Member

Mar 27, 2013
    Helston
    Welcome old boy

11. Magicfartboy

Nov 30, 2014
    Newcastle
    Haha thats great, I'll take that as I've never had a signature before! Thanks pal :D

12. Ignavus_UK

Ignavus_UK Ex Clan Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Kent, UK
    Hi Magic, good to see you've made it to the forums, cya in game Iggy Aka MajorNutter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.