1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Greetings from the Arctic

Discussion in 'Welcome New User's Forum' started by ChuckieCC, Dec 23, 2016.

1. ChuckieCC

ChuckieCC Registered

Dec 23, 2016
    Mietoinen
    Hello everyone! (Yes, you too Kendall)

As I've started to play more and more on the COD5 server, I thought it would be a good addition to hook up with the forums here as well. Seen as everyone else is saying hi, I thought I could give it a go.

I'm from the land of the Finns, the country of beer and polar bears, or in short: Finland. I play games quite actively, especially during vacations and such. I've studied Spanish for a while, but am nowhere close to speaking it as fluently as I do with English. I consider English as my native language, because I use it more than any other language.

Reasons I love the server is because of the mostly (mostly) friendly community, the rules of the server, and the presets for gameplay.

My specs:

Graphics: Nvidia GTX 950 (Not overclocked)
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @2.4GHz (Aka a dusty piece of heavy metal shoved inside of a plastic casing also referred to as "computer")
    RAM: 6GB of DDR2

So, if anyone is willing to buy me a new motherboard, CPU, and 8GB of DDR3, please do contact me as soon as possible.

Also, I can't connect to the TS server, with the IP provided here: http://ucsclan.co.uk/threads/1456-Want-To-Join-The-UCS-Clan-Well-Read-Me

Pls halp

2. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member Donator

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    Hello Chuckie and welcome to the forum, TS is for admins only :). good to see you here

Alan

3. Merserizer

Merserizer Ex Clan Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Gothenburg
    Welcome to the forums
    cya ingame

4. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    Greetings welcome to the forum.

the TS address is to the right as we have had many iterations since that was posted (should update that post), and is by invite. Once some of the admins/team that play regularly get to know you, you might get invited on.

5. ChuckieCC

ChuckieCC Registered

Dec 23, 2016
    Mietoinen

Thanks for the heads up, and thanks for everyone else for the warm welcome.

6. KOS EFFECT

KOS EFFECT Clan Member Donator

Apr 8, 2011
    Manchester
    Hey Chuckie welcome, merry christmas and cya on the battlefield.

7. sgt_kendall

sgt_kendall Clan Member Donator

Oct 8, 2013
    omaha
    Welcome shoot ya later :)

8. Nasty Teddy

Nasty Teddy Ex Clan Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Bournemouth
    Welcome Chap.

9. Bofor

Bofor Clan Member Donator

Dec 7, 2011
    Gravesend
    Welcome and see you in later on the field

Bof

10. MosKa

MosKa Clan Member Donator

Oct 20, 2013
    Basque Country
    Welcome to the forum and our server Chuckie. I'm glad you like our rules. It is a way to enjoy the game without anyone cheating. I am Spanish, so if you want to practice Spanish, you will see me on the server. : -). What to say of English, I know a bit but I understand. Merry Christmas Chuckie. :notworthy:

MosKa.