1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty 7:Black ops

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 6 : Modern Warfare 2' started by Busa, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Busa

Busa Ex Clan Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Blackpool
    <!-- Article Start -->It would appear that the next title in the Call of Duty franchise has been revealed. Dubbed as Call of Duty: Black Ops, the game is said to take gamers to different points in history from World War II, the Cold War and even more modern times.

Black Ops is said to be under development by Treyarch, the studio behind Call of Duty: World at War. The ever popular Zombie mode is making a return alongside dedicated servers, something that is sorely missed from the recent Modern Warfare 2 by Infinity Ward.

This is an interesting direction that Activision is taking with the ever popular Call of Duty games. While fans enjoyed the Modern Warfare games by Infinity Ward, many were left disappointed when Treyarch decided to return to World War II with World at War. While Black Ops isn't exactly a returning to that period in time, the game will take fans to many locations like Vietnam, Cuba, South America and even Operation Nimrod, an SAS mission to rescue the hostages of the infamous Iranian Embassy Siege in 1980.

According to the report on MapModNews, Black Ops is scheduled for release this coming November

source http://www.gamingunion.net/news/rumour-activision-details-call-of-duty-7-black-ops--1276.html

2. lainylou

lainylou Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2008
    Stowmarket
    Re: Call of Duty 7:Black

:yes:I for one will welcome this, not the biggest battlfield fan incase anyone hadn't noticed

3. Madjojo

Madjojo Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Kilbarchan

sounds good to me,esp as i cant get the fn battlefield game installed!! pmsl...

4. Trigger

Trigger Ex Clan Member

Nov 18, 2006
    Croydon

Sounds good just hope i can get a few games of BFBC2 before it's released!

5. Wisey

Wisey Ex Clan Member

Mar 21, 2008
    Stowmarket

Great stuff! Thats this winter's hibernation sorted then

6. WarLord

WarLord Ex Clan Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Warmenhuizen

I do hope they wont turn to IW-net at the last mo as they did on the last game. Remember it was only 2 weeks before the game came out they revealed the secret

7. SickNote

SickNote Ex Clan Member Ex Clan Member

Mar 18, 2008
    Hull, UK

If there's dedicated servers I'm in

8. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy

I've been playing WAW instead now, can't be bothered with MW2 and BC2 at the moment so it will be interesting to see which game engine and tech specs are needed for the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.