1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beta gameplay

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 13 : World War II' started by TxTnT, Sep 29, 2017.

1. TxTnT

TxTnT Clan Member

May 5, 2011
    Corsicana,Texas

2. FlatLiner

FlatLiner Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Nov 8, 2006
    Dalaman
    So What You Think To It

Fucking Sick Of the Over Powered Pistol And Grease Gun

But Nice To Play

3. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    Looks great though....can't wait ;-)

4. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member Donator

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Been playing this morning a hour and a half. A bit hard to play at the beginning until you get some experience points. Still at level 6. There are some experienced players. Also a fookin legion of rabbits. Not too much open field in the demo maps, so most of the times you kill the enemy when he's just in front of you.

5. TxTnT

TxTnT Clan Member

May 5, 2011
    Corsicana,Texas
    exceeded my expectations and card get used to the bunnies they are everywhere now they die just like the rest of us

6. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member Donator

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Mmmmm... still not sure to get the game.

7. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder Clan Member Donator

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    I like it , just takes a bit of getting used to and finding weapons you like. Also I found I had to up the sensitivity quite a bit and sometimes you get some lag that makes it hard to hit people. All of these will get ironed out and there will be more maps. I have only played TDM so far

8. Bofor

Bofor Clan Member Donator

Dec 7, 2011
    Gravesend
    Have adjusted Mouse sensitvity and reduced Frame rate to 60 as recommended in one post on Mouse issues and still find it near impossible to track let alone lead targets. Game I just left had an obvious hacker 59-6 (in the beta version? they need to get a life) steam forum reports hacking in this is rife. Too many rabbits as well. Think i'll wait and see if the live version gets better reports. Can't understand the logic of a demo that shows such flaws so close to full release. Sorry just my tuppence worth.