1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best mouse ?

Discussion in 'Hardware & Software' started by feldmeyer, Mar 29, 2019.

1. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    Hi guys,

Recently bought a game mouse( logitech G300s) with Multi dpi possibilities.But really I can not get used to it....anybody has other suggestions ?
    And would a bigger screen improve gameplay ...now using a samsung 20 inch

Feld

2. KOS EFFECT

KOS EFFECT Clan Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Manchester
    Me too Feldy, i bought a cheap wireless mouse with five settings but i have to have it on the lowest as thats what all the years have programmed me too, if i use the higher settings i'm all over the place, as for screen size i have a 21 inch widescreen but i'm sure the bigger the screen the more you see?/earlier?/ i would think.

3. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Change your nick to [UCS]-Carduelis :D

4. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    I have a Gigabyte Krypton mouse and it's normally set to 1400dpi. My screen is an Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 144Hz gaming monitor. My favourite beer is a Spanish pilsen, Mahou. Good for the hot weather. And I like Samantha Fox's breasts.

5. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    I see we have at least one thing in common ;-)

6. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    :)

7. Bofor

Bofor Clan Member

Dec 7, 2011
    Gravesend
    Yep Feld that Mahou, is a nice beer:D
    On the Mouse subject. I have a Zelotes T90. Lots of different dpi's and other settings all controlled at the mouse. No software adjustment possible. Had it a while now but like you Feld cannot get used to it, either too slow or too fast and erratic. At best settings for speed its pointing accuracy seems off and whilst tweaking this (for single shot- rifle etc) to shoot I get taken out. My old Tecknet mouse (deceased) was easier.

8. feldmeyer

feldmeyer Clan Member

Dec 10, 2015
    Netherlands
    Lol...will give that Mahou a try within a few weeks ;-) My old mouse(deceased as well) was a Sweex.Nothing fancy just did what it should do.Now I'm thinking about buying a plain simple one back.
    Keep you informed !