1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ban Appeal of xJinxy

Discussion in 'Kicked Or Banned From Our Server' started by xJinxy, Jan 21, 2019.

1. xJinxy

xJinxy Registered

Jan 6, 2019
    USA
    Your name/nick in game?: xJinxy
    Which one of our Admins banned you?: idk
    Why you were banned?: i have no idea
    Why should we unban you?: because i didn't break any rules.

2. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    Hi, we are currently reviewing a video which seems to show yuou have some aim assist and texture. once the admins have to come to a decision I will let you know. This may take a few days, in the meantime the ban will remain

3. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Hi, we reviewed again the video proof and discussed about your ban and it still remains, our thoughts are that you are using some aim assist.

Sorry but the ban keeps on.

4. xJinxy

xJinxy Registered

Jan 6, 2019
    USA
    hey sorry for the late reply forgot I even made a ban appeal could you show me what you mean I don't use any aim assist to snipe on Call of Duty WAW. Its very easy to snipe. So if you guys could show me what you mean I could even screen share and show my legitimacy.

5. kenshiro

kenshiro Tank Server Mods

Feb 3, 2019
    Cod5
    Hello Mr. xJinxy;

Let me remind you of the rules of a forum too. Already you do not even say hello in the forum this and disconcerting! o_O

You only come back in June!? While this great team you give the ban. If the UCS Admin team leaders to demonstrate and a long talk, it will continue in their goal! Sorry

I know the team very well, if they have discovered something of you, then you can at least apologize! But not for all that will be conciliatory to remove your ban prove!

I wish you a good day, Ken! :)

Regards,

Kenshiro