1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any of these allowed?

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War' started by Jonii, May 10, 2016.

1. Jonii

Jonii Registered

Jan 23, 2015
    Varkaus
    Hey, I was just bored and doing my usual spot and jump hunting on W@W and was wondering if ANY of these spots are allowed on the server, wanted to ask from you guys since I wouldn't wanna get banned for using one of those if they aren't allowed. There is a few in the vid that I'm 99% sure aren't allowed since they involve strafe jumping and since the needless jumping isn't allowed on the server.

[video=youtube;C8RdiNm6I5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8RdiNm6I5E&feature=youtu.be[/video]

-Joni

2. Monty_GBR

Monty_GBR Ex Clan Member

May 5, 2012
    Hull
    Jonii as far as I am concerned all these spots are okay to use, as long as you can be shot and it isn't a blackspot. These are not really glitches so fine by me.

3. Jonii

Jonii Registered

Jan 23, 2015
    Varkaus
    Ok, well that is nice to hear! :) I've just been very careful with those spots since some peoples tend to call me a glitcher if I use some of my more sneaky spots, and I've even been banned from 1 server for using "Noclip" even tho I showed them how i did the jumps :I

4. Jonii

Jonii Registered

Jan 23, 2015
    Varkaus
    If there is one thing in W@W and MW1 taht I love, it is the movement in these games, there are so many sneaky spots that you can use and get to.

5. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    Hi as Tom mentioned most spots are fine unless it is a glitch spot where an opponent would not be able to shoot you.

6. Jonii

Jonii Registered

Jan 23, 2015
    Varkaus
    Ok thanks for confirmation :) I just had to ask, since one of your admins once told me that I am not even allowed to go the roof of the sniper tower (Where i did the jump on to the train in the video), so I needed to make sure :) And thanks for the quick answer both of you :)

7. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    As Nagged says as long as you can be shot its fine, one of the ,aps fro example has a glitch in a tree, here the shooter cannot be shot and therefore has an unfair advantage

8. Merserizer

Merserizer Ex Clan Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Gothenburg
    I use most of them spots (and a few more)
    U can be killed in all of them..