1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abuse of power by admin Newster

Discussion in 'Call Of Duty 5 : World At War' started by _killo_, Aug 4, 2016.

1. _killo_

_killo_ Registered

Aug 25, 2011
    Alcala de Guadaira
    I open this post to denounce the arrogant and manifestly unjust attitude Newster admin. Repeatedly during the game he called me an idiot. When I answered in the same terms he has sent me the game alleging insults on my part. His attitude is hostile to me, especially when caused him down several times in succession, which does not say much of his maturity as a player. It is true that I do not speak English, but that is no excuse to act so unjust.

2. Newman468

Newman468 Ex Clan Member

Jun 17, 2011
    Bournemouth
    I will let Soldier and Moska view this post and the chatlog and then give their views/opinion as they were playing on the server at the time this "incident" happened.

3. _killo_

_killo_ Registered

Aug 25, 2011
    Alcala de Guadaira
    ok

4. Carduelis

Carduelis Clan Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Benidorm
    Moska is AWOL for a few days.

5. MosKa

MosKa Clan Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Basque Country
    Evening.
    Well, I only saw when Killo said" idiot ?" and when Killo said to Newman " pos anda que tú" which would mean "you're also idiot". I do not know if all week Newman has been calling to Killo idiot, I don't know, but do not believe it because I've been playing all week and I have not seen it. Killo mocks many people and and even mocks me when I say him that it made me sk, and I do not understand because now he complains about something he also says in Spanish . I see it is customary to call an idiot to all known on server. I too call git to Cardu, and Cardu to me too, and we do not take this the wrong way. I think that Killo should do self-criticism and think that if he hesitates us, he also has to assume that folk hesitate him, or that he does not respond in the same way to the folk. Again, I've been reading the conversation and if Killo gives the hint, he also called idiot to Newman, because saying in spanish: "pos anda que tu", translated into your language this means "you're also an idiot," or "you are more idiot than me." So I do not see where is the offense that Killo claims.

PD: By the way Killo, you talk about abuse of power by Newman, and you ?. You are the player skips more rules on our server, and you talk about abuse of power? . You ever stop to think that we pay you the slot that you enjoy free ?. I understand we have rules that is to respect all players who enter, but you, you would have to give example and also abide by all rules. One thing I'll tell you..... All the players that you are not of Klan you are only invited. You have no right to claim anything. First Killo practice with the example before claiming exemplariness to anyone. I do not understand how you're not permanently banned after all the outrages you do on the server. This is my opinion.

To Cardu:

Cardu, tomorrow when I go a few days holiday. :)

6. _killo_

_killo_ Registered

Aug 25, 2011
    Alcala de Guadaira
    First, I apologize if at any time any player has been able to feel upset about something I may have said. From what I've complained about I am that I expelled to return Newster malicious comment. It is not the first time that I expelled for this reason. To you Moska (Ramon) I have never insulted or I mocked you, at least it was not my intention. In the game we talked about him did not you sk, you jumping he left the bunker and shot him in the jump.
    Me too sk makes me numerous times but I do not say, that's the difference.
    I repeat what I have complained it is that I expel me to return an insult.
    I have not complained when ejected just me, but this time has not.
    Thanks for letting me play.

PS: I try not to joke with any player

7. Nagged

Nagged Staff Member Clan Founder

Mar 14, 2009
    Sandy
    We will review all of the logs but we are all adults and seriously don't expect people to get bent out of shape of the term idiot on either side.

8. _killo_

_killo_ Registered

Aug 25, 2011
    Alcala de Guadaira
    I would be grateful to review it, especially not to be what I am not.
    Thank

9. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    I echo what Moska said Killo, you are a very good player and I have attempted a few times to have some banter with you. the issue is you repeatedly spawn kill and you have been playing here long enough and been told often enough to know better. And yet you continue, this in turn does create a frustration as you don't seem to learn and carry on doing it. The chat logs are being reviewed and nagged will be back to you at some point. For my part if you stopped spawn killing (it does happen by accident sometimes by everyone) and said sorry when you do it then fine. I think you are dam good at the game and enjoy playing against and with you.

10. _killo_

_killo_ Registered

Aug 25, 2011
    Alcala de Guadaira
    Ok soldier, I try to improve my game. But you know that older people cost us enough change. Also you have to recognize that no insult, or shot in the jumps, nor prohibited use strategies. My only fault is that he shot the tanking everything gets red ... :-(
    I repeat that try to improve.
    Tanks soldier

11. Soldier1357

Soldier1357 Clan Member

Oct 27, 2013
    Swindon
    thanks Killo, lets look forwards now