1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

5 minutes of fun

Discussion in 'Call of Duty 2 :' started by Mr_Pink, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Guest

A few days ago i tried the always full 64 slot zombie server and trust me its the stupidest thing ever. OK it was funny for 5 minutes:twitcy:

Its pitch dark, you just have a small light around u. When the game starts just a handful of peeps are chosen 2 be zombies, and the rest are normal soldiers with weapon (no nades). The zombies can just bash and need 2 do that 2 kill the others who then turn into zombies. So as a soldier u just have 2 find the best possible hideout. The picture show about 15 soldiers in the small room, 1st floor, German side on the Burgundy map. Its packed as they try 2 hold off the zombies who keep comin
    up the stairs and trough the hallway. LOL its the only time playin Cod2 i actally had 2 stand in line waitin 4 my turn. As i said 5 min of fun.
    Think I will drop by one day just 2 ask all em people what they get out of it.

Attached Files:

2. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Guest

Oooops that was a bit dark on my screen.
    Here is a picture i have dramaticly adjusted in photoshop.

Attached Files:

3. Trigger

Trigger Ex Clan Member

Nov 18, 2006
    Croydon
    ive played this map before and it does get boring very quickly plus its too dark to see much in front of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.